Did you catch the “Property Brothers” live at the Des Moines Home and Outdoor Living Show? If you did, you were one of hundreds who enjoyed a great live appearance. And if you missed it, don’t blame us, we told you they were coming!
The Des Moines Register reports:
Renovation and selling tips from the ‘Property Brothers’
- Surround yourself with licensed, reliable professionals
- Read and understand all legal documents that you’re signing
- Shop around for everything (supplies, contractors, mortgages etc.)
- Check Craigslist and other online resources
- Be open to using less expensive materials
- Be diligent in sticking to your budget that is based on current and future earnings
- Never load your listing online without pictures of a staged home
- Remember that not all renovations have to be completed at one time
- Enjoy your dream home
Read the full article here.
And remember to follow us either here or on our Facebook page to catch more updates like this.